6 Breaded Veal Parmagiana Patties with Tomato Sauce
- Serves 6
- 55 to 60 minutes
- 15 to 16 minutes
0g trans fat and a good source of protein
Lightly breaded veal patties with a layer of real mozzarella cheese and savory tomato sauce.
- Calories 180
- Fat 10g
- Protein 8g
- Total Carbs 16g
Nutrition & Ingredients
About 6 Servings Per Container
Serving Size 1 patty with 1/3 cup sauce (123g)
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 10g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Total Sugars 4g|
|Includes 2g Added Sugars||4%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
How many are included?
Tomato Sauce: tomato puree, water, modified corn starch, sugar, onions, contains less than 2% of the following: beef, salt, dehydrated onion, hydrolyzed soy protein, spices, autolyzed yeast extract, garlic powder.
Breaded and cooked patties topped with cheese: patties (veal, water, textured soy flour, low moisture part skim mozzarella cheese [pasteurized part skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes], beef, soy protein concentrate, wheat flour, contains less than 2% of the following: salt, dextrose, sodium phosphate, onion powder, hydrolyzed soy protein, spices, garlic powder, flavorings), breading and batter (bleached wheat flour, water, modified food starch, yellow corn flour, salt, contains less than 2% of the following: dextrose, sugar, oleoresin paprika, soybean oil, leavening [sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate], corn starch, sodium alginate, soy flour, natural flavor).
SOY, WHEAT, MILK
Optimal Cooking Instructions
For food safety and quality, follow these cooking instructions:
(DO NOT PREPARE IN TOASTER OVEN)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove heat-safe tray from carton.
- Remove film from tray and place on a cooking sheet.
- Bake on middle oven rack for 35 minutes.
- Spoon sauce over veal and heat for 20 to 25 more minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F as measured with a food thermometer in several spots.
- Carefully remove cooking sheet from oven with oven mitts and let stand 2 minutes before serving. Due to variance in appliances, cooking times and/or temperatures may require adjustment.
- NOTE: Oven temperature should not exceed 400°F. Failure to use a cooking sheet may result in damage to the tray.
- Place entrée on a microwave-safe plate.
- Peel one corner of film to vent.
- Heat on HIGH for 8 minutes.
- Carefully peel back film, separate any portions still frozen and spoon sauce over veal.
- Replace film and rotate tray a half-turn.
- Heat on HIGH for 7 to 8 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Let stand 2 minutes before removing microwave-safe plate with oven mitts from microwave.
- Check that food is cooked thoroughly to an internal temperature of 165°F as measured with a food thermometer in several spots.
- Cooking times may vary because ovens vary in power and efficiency.
- I heat up some fettuccine with fresh Italian bread for the perfect meal when it's just my husband and me. We usually have enough left over for veal hoagies the next day.
- We plan our meals ahead otherwise we would order takeout or stop for fast food too often. Having a plan also helps limit us having to run to the store almost every day.
On‑Cor Customer Raves
"Great for getting everybody fed when we all eat at different times."