6 Breaded Veal Parmagiana Patties with Tomato Sauce
- Serves 6
- 55 minutes
- 15 to 16 minutes
0g trans fat and a good source of protein
Lightly breaded veal patties with a layer of real mozzarella cheese and savory tomato sauce.
- Calories 195
- Fat 10g
- Protein 8g
- Total Carbs 17g
Nutrition & Ingredients
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 195||Calories from Fat 100|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 10g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
|Vitamin A 8%||Vitamin C 4%|
|Calcium 8%||Iron 8%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
How many are included?
Tomato Sauce: Tomato puree, modified corn starch, sugar, onions, contains less than 2% of the following: ground beef, salt, dehydrated onion, hydrolyzed soy protein, spices, autolyzed yeast extract, garlic powder, soybean oil.
Patty: Veal, water, soy protein concentrate, mozzarella cheese (pasteurized part-skim milk, cheese cultures, salt and enzymes), beef, wheat flour, contains less than 2% of the following: salt, dextrose, sodium phosphate, hydrolyzed soy protein, onion powder, spices, garlic powder, flavorings.
Breading and Batter: Bleached wheat flour, water, modified food starch, yellow corn flour, salt, contains less than 2% of the following: dextrose, sugar, soybean oil, oleoresin paprika, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), sodium alginate, soy flour, corn starch, natural flavor.
SOY, WHEAT, MILK
Optimal Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove heat-safe tray from carton.
- Remove film from tray and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake on middle oven rack for 35 minutes.
- Spoon sauce over veal and heat for 15 to 20 more minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F as measured with a food thermometer in several spots.
- Carefully remove baking sheet from oven with oven mitts and let stand 2 minutes before serving. Due to variance in appliances, cooking times and/or temperatures may require adjustment.
- Place entrée on a microwave-safe plate.
- Peel one corner of film to vent.
- Heat on HIGH for 8 minutes.
- Carefully peel back film, separate any portions still frozen and spoon sauce over veal.
- Replace film and rotate tray a half-turn.
- Heat on HIGH for 7 to 8 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Do not overheat.
- Let stand 2 minutes before removing plate with oven mitts from microwave.
- Check that food is cooked thoroughly to an internal temperature of 165°F as measured with a food thermometer in several spots.
- Cooking times may vary because ovens vary in power and efficiency.
- I heat up some fettuccine with fresh Italian bread for the perfect meal when it's just my husband and me. We usually have enough left over for veal hoagies the next day.
- We plan our meals ahead otherwise we would order takeout or stop for fast food too often. Having a plan also helps limit us having to run to the store almost every day.
On‑Cor Customer Raves
"Great for getting everybody fed when we all eat at different times."