Chicken & Cheddar Nibblers
- Serves 8
- 9 to 11 minutes
- 45 seconds to 1 minute 15 seconds
0g trans fat, a good source of protein and made with white meat chicken
Nothing's better than chicken and cheddar! Fully cooked and made with white meat chicken and cheddar, lightly seasoned and breaded.
- Calories 240
- Fat 16g
- Protein 10g
- Total Carbs 14g
Nutrition & Ingredients
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 240||Calories from Fat 150|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 16g||25%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|Vitamin A 4%||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 8%||Iron 4%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
How many are included?
8 servings (approx)
Ingredients:White chicken, breading and batter (wheat flour, water, bleached wheat flour, salt, contains less than 2% of the following: dextrose, sugar, yellow corn flour, soybean oil, spices, garlic powder, oleoresin paprika, spice extractive), water, chicken skins, pasteurized process cheddar cheese (cheddar cheese [pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes], milkfat, water, sodium phosphate, salt, sorbic acid, annatto coloring), textured soy flour, contains less than 2% of the following: dehydrated cheddar cheese (cultured milk, salt, calcium chloride, enzymes), salt, sodium phosphate, hydrolyzed corn protein, onion powder, spices, flavoring.
SOY, WHEAT, MILK
Optimal Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place frozen nibblers in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake on middle oven rack for 9 to 11 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Carefully remove baking sheet from oven with oven mitts.
- Let stand 2 minutes before serving.
- Check that product is cooked thoroughly. Internal temperature needs to reach 165°F as measured by a food thermometer in several spots. Due to variance in appliances, cooking times and/or temperatures may require adjustment.
- Place frozen nibblers in a single layer on a microwave-safe plate.
- Heat on HIGH for 45 seconds to 1 minute 15 seconds or until fully cooked.
- Do not overheat.
- Carefully remove microwave-safe plate with oven mitts from microwave oven.
- Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before serving.
- Check that product is cooked thoroughly. Internal temperature needs to reach 165˚F as measured by a food thermometer in several spots. Due to variance in appliances, cooking times and/or temperatures may require adjustment.
- I make my own dipping sauce that my family loves. It takes just three ingredients (cole slaw dressing, yellow mustard and honey bbq sauce) and a little bit of stirring.
- After the kids go to bed, I prep side dishes for the week, like veggies. I can knock out several days worth of them in no time at all.
On‑Cor Customer Raves
"My kids are obsessed with Chicken & Cheddar Nibblers. I just might be a little hooked myself. Sorry not sorry!"