Deluxe Lasagna with Meat Sauce
- Serves 8
- 90 to 95 minutes
- 52 to 57 minutes
0g trans fat, made with white meat chicken and rich in protein
An extra-large platter of freshly made pasta layered with real mozzarella cheese and a meaty tomato sauce.
- Calories 280
- Fat 9g
- Protein 14g
- Total Carbs 36g
Nutrition & Ingredients
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g||23%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||14%|
|Total Sugars 7g|
|Includes 3g Added Sugars||6%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
How many are included?
8 servings (approx)
Meat Sauce: tomato puree, water, beef, sugar, salt, contains less than 2% of the following: textured vegetable protein (soy flour, caramel color), modified corn starch, dried onion, onions, spices, soy sauce solids (wheat, soybeans, salt), maltodextrin, yeast extract, dried garlic, paprika extract.
Cooked enriched lasagna pasta: water, semolina enriched flour (semolina, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid).
Cheeses: low moisture part skim milk mozzarella cheese (pasteurized part skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), dry curd cottage cheese (cultured grade a skim milk, water, calcium chloride, enzymes), parmesan cheese (pasteurized part skim milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes).
WHEAT, MILK, SOY
Optimal Cooking Instructions
For food safety and quality, follow these cooking instructions:
(DO NOT PREPARE IN TOASTER OVEN)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove heat-safe tray from carton.
- Do not remove or cut film and place on a cooking sheet.
- Bake on middle oven rack for 70 to 75 minutes.
- Carefully remove film cover and cook for 20 minutes more or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F as measured with a food thermometer in several spots.
- Carefully remove cooking sheet from oven with oven mitts and let stand 15 minutes before serving.
- Due to variance in appliances, cooking times and/or temperatures may require adjustment.
- NOTE: Oven temperature should not exceed 400°F. Failure to use a cooking sheet may result in damage to the tray.
- Place entrée on a microwave-safe plate. Do not cut or remove film cover.
- Heat on HIGH (100% power) for 12 to 17 minutes.
- Carefully peel corner of film to vent.
- Continue cooking on 50% power for an additional 40 minutes.
- Let stand in microwave another 15 minutes.
- Remove microwave-safe plate with oven mitts from microwave and carefully remove film cover before serving.
- Check that food is cooked thoroughly to an internal temperature of 165°F as tested with a food thermometer in several spots.
- Cooking times may vary because ovens vary in power and efficiency.
- I use leftover On‑Cor lasagna with meat sauce and add shredded cheese and marinara sauce. It's a great tasting lunch for work!
- Need a rack for that roast but don't want to use a large roaster pan? Try turning a 6-hole muffin pan upside down in a 9x13 cake pan with a little water under to keep your meat moist.
On‑Cor Customer Raves
"This is my fave and a big hit with relatives that I cook for. Really tasty the next day too!"