Deluxe Lasagna with Meat Sauce
- Serves 8
- 80 minutes
- 42 minutes
0g trans fat, made with white meat chicken and rich in protein
An extra-large platter of freshly made pasta layered with real mozzarella cheese and a meaty tomato sauce.
- Calories 280
- Fat 9g
- Protein 15g
- Total Carbs 35g
Nutrition & Ingredients
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 280||Calories from Fat 80|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g||23%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
|Vitamin A 20%||Vitamin C 10%|
|Calcium 20%||Iron 6%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
How many are included?
8 servings (approx)
Meat Sauce: Water, tomato paste, beef, seasoning (sugar, salt, modified corn starch, dried onion, spices, soy sauce solids [wheat, soybeans, salt], maltodextrin, yeast extract, dried garlic, paprika extract [color]), textured vegetable protein ([soy protein concentrate, caramel color], onions).
Cooked Lasagna Noodles: Water, semolina enriched (niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid).
Low-moisture, Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese: Pasteurized part-skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes, dry curd cottage cheese (skim milk, water, calcium chloride, enzymes), parmesan (pasteurized part-skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes).
WHEAT, MILK, SOY
Optimal Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove heat-safe tray from carton.
- Do not remove or cut film and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake on middle oven rack for 70 minutes.
- Carefully remove film cover and cook for 10 minutes more or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F as measured with a food thermometer in several spots.
- Carefully remove baking sheet from oven with oven mitts and let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Due to variance in appliances, cooking times and/or temperatures may require adjustment.
- Place entrée on a microwave-safe plate. Do not cut or remove film cover.
- Heat on HIGH (100% power) for 12 minutes.
- Continue cooking on 50% power for an additional 30 minutes.
- Let stand in microwave another 5 minutes.
- Remove plate with oven mitts from microwave and carefully remove film cover before serving.
- Check that food is cooked thoroughly to an internal temperature of 165°F as tested with a food thermometer in several spots.
- Cooking times may vary because ovens vary in power and efficiency.
- I use leftover On‑Cor lasagna with meat sauce and add shredded cheese and marinara sauce. It's a great tasting lunch for work!
- Need a rack for that roast but don't want to use a large roaster pan? Try turning a 6-hole muffin pan upside down in a 9x13 cake pan with a little water under to keep your meat moist.
On‑Cor Customer Raves
"This is my fave and a big hit with relatives that I cook for. Really tasty the next day too!"