Southern Style Gravy with Breaded Beef Patties
- Serves 4
- 40 to 45 minutes
- 11 minutes
Good source of protein
Lightly breaded, seasoned beef patties topped with a thick and creamy Southern-style gravy.
- Calories 250
- Fat 15g
- Protein 9g
- Total Carbs 20g
Nutrition & Ingredients
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 250||Calories from Fat 140|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 15g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|Vitamin A 2%||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 6%||Iron 4%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
How many are included?
Gravy: Water, modified corn starch, enriched bleached wheat flour (flour, thiamine mononitrate, niacin, reduced iron, riboflavin, folic acid), palm oil, salt, dried whey, buttermilk powder, nonfat dry milk, sugar, corn syrup solids, hydrolyzed corn protein, yeast extract, chicken fat, spice, sodium caseinate, titanium dioxide (color), natural flavor, sunflower lecithin.
Beef Patties: Beef, water, textured soy flour, soy protein concentrate, contains less than 2% of the following: dehydrated onion, salt, sodium phosphate, onion powder, garlic powder, dextrose, spices and spice extractives, hydrolyzed soy protein, wheat flour, nonfat dry milk, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate.
Breading and Batter: Bleached wheat flour, water, yellow corn flour, salt, dextrose, sugar, yellow corn meal, contains less than 2% of the following: soybean oil, dried whey, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), oleoresin paprika, sodium alginate, soy flour, spice, nonfat dry milk.
SOY, WHEAT, MILK
Optimal Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove heat-safe tray from carton.
- Remove film from tray and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake on middle oven rack for 40 to 45 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F as measured with a food thermometer in several spots.
- Carefully remove baking sheet from oven with oven mitts and let stand 2 minutes before serving. Due to variance in appliances, cooking times and/or temperatures may require adjustment.
- Place entrée on a microwave-safe plate.
- Peel one corner of film to vent.
- Heat on HIGH for 6 minutes.
- Carefully peel back film, separate any portions still frozen and spoon gravy over patties.
- Replace film and rotate tray a half-turn.
- Heat on HIGH for 5 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Do not overheat.
- Let stand 2 minutes before removing plate with oven mitts from microwave.
- Check that food is cooked thoroughly to an internal temperature of 165°F with a food thermometer in several spots.
- Cooking times may vary because ovens vary in power and efficiency.
- Add a side of fried green tomatoes. Just slice tomatoes in cold water, coat with flour, salt and pepper, then dip in water and coat again and drop them in hot oil in the deep fryer.
- When I am cooking or waiting for something to cook, I wash my dishes as I go so that cleaning up is not so overwhelming after eating. Just a little tip I thought I'd share.
On‑Cor Customer Raves
"Our grocery budget is limited, and On‑Cor takes the edge off with good meals everybody likes."