Toasted Onion Gravy & Char-Broiled Patties
- Serves 4
- 60 to 65 minutes
- 21 to 22 minutes
20% more meat and rich in protein
Hearty, char-broiled patties made with chicken, pork and beef and topped with our toasted onion gravy.
- Calories 210
- Fat 13g
- Protein 14g
- Total Carbs 11g
Nutrition & Ingredients
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 13g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g||23%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Total Sugars 1g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
How many are included?
Gravy: Water, food starch-modified, contains less than 2% of the following: bleached wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour), toasted onion powder, salt, hydrolyzed soy protein, sugar, autolyzed yeast extract, garlic powder, spice, caramel color.
Charbroiled Patties: Water, mechanically separated chicken, pork, soy protein concentrate, beef, wheat flour, dehydrated onion, contains less than 2% of the following: salt, lactose reduced whey, sodium phosphate, hydrolyzed soy and corn protein, caramel color, dextrose, sugar, dehydrated peppers, pepper, flavoring.
SOY, WHEAT, MILK
Optimal Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove heat-safe tray from carton.
- Remove film from tray and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake on middle oven rack for 60 to 65 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F as measured with a food thermometer in several spots.
- Carefully remove baking sheet from oven with oven mitts and let stand 2 minutes before serving.
- Place entrée on a microwave-safe plate.
- Peel one corner of film to vent.
- Heat on HIGH for 12 minutes.
- Carefully peel back film, separate any portions still frozen and spoon gravy over patties.
- Replace film and rotate tray a half-turn.
- Heat on HIGH for 9 to 10 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Let stand 2 minutes before removing microwave-safe plate with oven mitts from microwave.
- Check that food is cooked thoroughly to an internal temperature at 165°F as measured with a food thermometer in several spots.
- Cooking times may vary because ovens vary in power and efficiency.
- Make a special pot pie. Cook the Toasted Onion Gravy and Patties then chop it up and add in some mixed veggies. Cover it with a sheet of puffed pastry and cook 20 minutes until it's golden brown.
- It takes practice, but if you allow your kids to help with cooking in the kitchen this will keep them engaged and they may want to help in other areas too.
On‑Cor Customer Raves
"I love the convenience of your meals. The taste is very appealing."