Toasted Onion Gravy & Char-Broiled Patties
- Serves 4
- 60 to 65 minutes
- 19 to 20 minutes
0g trans fat and rich in protein
Hearty, char-broiled patties made with chicken, pork and beef and topped with our toasted onion gravy.
- Calories 230
- Fat 14g
- Protein 14g
- Total Carbs 14g
Nutrition & Ingredients
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 14g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|Total Sugars 2g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
How many are included?
Gravy: water, modified corn starch, contains less than 2% of the following: bleached wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour), toasted onion powder, salt, hydrolyzed soy protein, sugar, autolyzed yeast extract, garlic powder, spice, caramel color.
Char-broiled patties: water, mechanically separated chicken, pork, textured soy flour, beef, soy protein concentrate, wheat flour, dehydrated onion, contains less than 2% of the following: salt, lactose reduced whey, sodium phosphate, hydrolyzed soy & corn protein, caramel color, dextrose, sugar, dehydrated bell peppers, spice, onion powder.
SOY, WHEAT, MILK
Optimal Cooking Instructions
For food safety and quality, follow these cooking instructions:
(DO NOT PREPARE IN TOASTER OVEN)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove heat-safe tray from carton.
- Remove film from tray and place on a cooking sheet.
- Bake on middle oven rack for 60 to 65 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F as measured with a food thermometer in several spots.
- Carefully remove cooking sheet from oven with oven mitts and let stand 2 minutes before serving.
- Due to variances in appliances, cooking times and/or temperatures may require adjustment.
- NOTE: Oven temperature should not exceed 400°F. Failure to use a cooking sheet may result in damage to the tray.
- Place entrée on a microwave-safe plate.
- Peel one corner of film to vent.
- Heat on HIGH for 10 minutes.
- Carefully peel back film, separate any portions still frozen and spoon gravy over patties.
- Replace film and rotate tray a half-turn.
- Heat on HIGH for 9 to 10 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Let stand 2 minutes before removing microwave-safe plate with oven mitts from microwave.
- Check that food is cooked thoroughly to an internal temperature at 165°F as measured with a food thermometer in several spots.
- Cooking times may vary because ovens vary in power and efficiency.
- Make a special pot pie. Cook the Toasted Onion Gravy and Patties then chop it up and add in some mixed veggies. Cover it with a sheet of puffed pastry and cook 20 minutes until it's golden brown.
- It takes practice, but if you allow your kids to help with cooking in the kitchen this will keep them engaged and they may want to help in other areas too.
On‑Cor Customer Raves
"I love the convenience of your meals. The taste is very appealing."