Lasagna with Meat Sauce
- Serves 4
- 55 to 60 minutes
- 17 to 18 minutes
0g trans fat, a good source of protein and made with real mozzarella cheese
Freshly made pasta layered with real mozzarella cheese and a meaty tomato sauce.
- Calories 240
- Fat 8g
- Protein 10g
- Total Carbs 33g
Nutrition & Ingredients
About 4 Servings Per Container
Serving Size 1 cup (191g)
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 8g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|Total Sugars 6g|
|Includes 2g Added Sugars||4%|
|Vitamin D 0.1mcg||0%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
How many are included?
Meat Sauce: tomato puree, water, beef, cottage cheese (grade a skim milk, cream, less than 2% of the following: salt, guar gum, calcium sulfate, locust bean gum, carrageenan, mono and diglycerides, sodium and monopotassium phosphate, dextrose, water, citric acid, lactic acid, phosphoric acid, natural flavoring, calcium chloride, cultures, enzymes), modified corn starch, salt, sugar, textured vegetable protein (soy flour, caramel color), onion powder, spices, garlic powder.
Cooked Enriched Lasagna Pasta: water, semolina enriched flour (semolina, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid).
Topping: low moisture part skim milk mozzarella cheese (pasteurized part skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes).
WHEAT, MILK, SOY
Optimal Cooking Instructions
For food safety and quality, follow these cooking instructions:
(DO NOT PREPARE IN TOASTER OVEN)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove heat-safe tray from carton.
- Leave film on tray (do not vent) and place on a cooking sheet.
- Bake on middle oven rack for 50 to 55 minutes.
- Carefully remove film cover and cook for an additional 5 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Carefully remove cooking sheet from oven with oven mitts and let stand 2 minutes before serving.
- Check that food is cooked thoroughly to an internal temperature of 165°F as measured with a food thermometer in several spots. Due to variance in appliances, cooking times and/or temperatures may require adjustment.
- NOTE: Oven temperature should not exceed 400°F. Failure to use a cooking sheet may result in damage to the tray.
- Place entrée on a microwave-safe plate.
- Do not remove film.
- Heat on HIGH for 10 minutes.
- Carefully peel off film cover and rotate tray a half-turn.
- Heat on HIGH for 7 to 8 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Let stand 2 minutes before removing microwave-safe plate with oven mitts from microwave.
- Check that food is cooked thoroughly to an internal temperature of 165°F as measured with a food thermometer in several spots.
- Cooking times may vary because ovens vary in power and efficiency.
- I always put a piece or two of the lasagna on the side for my lunch the next day. Sometimes I add extra shredded cheese and marinara sauce and take it to work for lunch.
- Once they're old enough, teach them how and allow your kids to plan and cook dinner one night a week. You get the night off and they are excited to help.
On‑Cor Customer Raves
"Your food tastes homemade otherwise my picky kids wouldn't eat!"