Lasagna with Meat Sauce
- Serves 4
- 45 to 50 minutes
- 17 to 18 minutes
0g trans fat, a good source of protein and made with real mozzarella cheese
Freshly made pasta layered with real mozzarella cheese and a meaty tomato sauce.
- Calories 220
- Fat 9g
- Protein 9g
- Total Carbs 26g
Nutrition & Ingredients
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 220||Calories from Fat 80|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A 8%||Vitamin C 2%|
|Calcium 8%||Iron 8%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
How many are included?
4 servings (approx)
Meat Sauce: Tomato puree, water, ground beef, cottage cheese (grade A skim milk, cream, contains less than 2% of the following: salt, guar gum, calcium sulfate, locust bean gum, carrageenan, mono and diglycerides, sodium and monopotassium phosphate, dextrose, water, citric acid, lactic acid, phosphoric acid, natural flavoring, calcium chloride, cultures, enzymes), seasoning (salt, sugar, onion powder, spices, garlic powder), food starch-modified, textured vegetable protein concentrate (soy protein concentrate, caramel color).
Cooked Enriched Lasagna Pasta: Water, semolina enriched flour (niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid).
Mozzarella Cheese: Low moisture part skim mozzarella cheese (pasteurized part skim-milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes, powdered cellulose added to prevent caking).
WHEAT, MILK, SOY
Optimal Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove heat-safe tray from carton.
- Remove film from tray and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake on middle oven rack for 45 to 50 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F as measured with a food thermometer in several spots.
- Carefully remove baking sheet from oven with oven mitts and let stand 2 minutes before serving.
- Place entrée on a microwave-safe plate.
- Do not remove film.
- Heat on HIGH for 10 minutes.
- Carefully peel off film cover and rotate tray a half-turn.
- Heat on HIGH for 7 to 8 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Let stand 2 minutes before removing plate with oven mitts from microwave.
- Check that food is cooked thoroughly to an internal temperature of 165°F as measured with a food thermometer in several spots.
- I always put a piece or two of the lasagna on the side for my lunch the next day. Sometimes I add extra shredded cheese and marinara sauce and take it to work for lunch.
- Once they're old enough, teach them how and allow your kids to plan and cook dinner one night a week. You get the night off and they are excited to help.
On-Cor Customer Raves
"Your food tastes homemade otherwise my picky kids wouldn't eat!"