6 Breaded Chicken Parmagiana Patties with Tomato Sauce
- Serves 6
- 50 to 55 minutes
- 15 to 16 minutes
0g trans fat, a good source of protein and made with white meat chicken
Lightly breaded chicken patties with a layer of real mozzarella cheese and savory tomato sauce.
- Calories 210
- Fat 12g
- Protein 9g
- Total Carbs 17g
Nutrition & Ingredients
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 12g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 5g|
|Includes 2g Added Sugars||4%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
How many are included?
Tomato Sauce: tomato puree, water, modified corn starch, sugar, onions, contains less than 2% of the following: beef, salt, dehydrated onion, hydrolyzed soy protein, spices, autolyzed yeast extract, garlic powder.
Breaded & Cooked Chicken Patties Topped With Cheese: white chicken meat, breading and batter (bleached wheat flour, water, modified food starch, yellow corn flour, salt, contains less than 2% of the following: oleoresin paprika, dextrose, sugar, soybean oil, leavening [sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate], corn starch, sodium alginate, soy flour, natural flavor), chicken skins, water, low moisture part skim mozzarella cheese (pasteurized part skim-milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), textured soy flour, soy protein concentrate, contains less than 2% of the following: salt, sodium phosphate, hydrolyzed corn protein, onion powder, spices, flavorings, nonfat dry milk.
SOY, WHEAT, MILK
Optimal Cooking Instructions
For food safety and quality, follow these cooking instructions:
(DO NOT PREPARE IN TOASTER OVEN)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove heat-safe tray from carton.
- Remove film from tray and place on a cooking sheet.
- Bake on middle oven rack for 35 minutes.
- Spoon sauce over chicken and heat for 15 to 20 more minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F as measured with a food thermometer in several spots.
- Carefully remove cooking sheet from oven with oven mitts and let stand 2 minutes before serving. Due to variance in appliances, cooking times and/or temperatures may require adjustment.
- NOTE: Oven temperature should not exceed 400°F. Failure to use a cooking sheet may result in damage to the tray.
- Place entrée on a microwave-safe plate.
- Peel one corner of film to vent.
- Heat on HIGH for 8 minutes.
- Carefully peel back film, separate any portions still frozen and spoon sauce over chicken.
- Replace film and rotate tray a half-turn.
- Heat on HIGH for 7 to 8 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Let stand 2 minutes before removing microwave-safe plate with oven mitts from microwave.
- Check that food is cooked thoroughly to an internal temperature of 165°F as measured with a food thermometer in several spots.
- Cooking times may vary because ovens vary in power and efficiency.
- To make a Florentine style dish, I mix in frozen spinach and a block of soft cream cheese and then I serve it with pasta. It's fun to make something a little different from time to time.
- Instead of preparing my lunch for work in the morning, I take out a plastic box and make a lunch-size portion during dinner. It's a great way to reduce what you have to do in the morning.
On‑Cor Customer Raves
"You help me make the fastest dinners known to man. Everyone loves the chicken parm on a roll."