6 Breaded Chicken Parmagiana Patties with Tomato Sauce
- Serves 6
- 55 minutes
- 15 to 16 minutes
0g trans fat, a good source of protein and made with white meat chicken
Lightly breaded chicken patties with a layer of real mozzarella cheese and savory tomato sauce.
- Calories 200
- Fat 12g
- Protein 8g
- Total Carbs 15g
Nutrition & Ingredients
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 200||Calories from Fat 110|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 12g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|Vitamin A 8%||Vitamin C 6%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
How many are included?
Tomato Sauce: Tomato puree, modified corn starch, sugar, onions, contains less than 2% of the following: ground beef, salt, dehydrated onion, hydrolyzed soy protein, spices, autolyzed yeast extract, garlic powder, soybean oil.
Breaded & Cooked Chicken Patties Topped With Cheese: White chicken meat, Breading and Batter (wheat flour, water, modified food starch, yellow corn flour, salt, contains less than 2% of the following: bleached wheat flour, dextrose, sugar, soybean oil, leavening [sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate], oleoresin paprika, sodium alginate, corn starch, soy flour, natural flavor), chicken skins, water, mozzarella cheese (pasteurized part-skim milk, cheese cultures, salt and enzymes), textured soy flour, soy protein concentrate, contains less than 2% of the following: salt, sodium phosphate, hydrolyzed corn protein, onion powder, spices, flavorings, nonfat dry milk.
SOY, WHEAT, MILK
Optimal Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove heat-safe tray from carton.
- Remove film from tray and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake on middle oven rack for 35 minutes.
- Spoon sauce over chicken and heat for 15 to 20 more minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F as measured with a food thermometer in several spots.
- Carefully remove baking sheet from oven with oven mitts and let stand 2 minutes before serving. Due to variance in appliances, cooking times and/or temperatures may require adjustment.
- Place entrée on a microwave-safe plate.
- Peel one corner of film to vent.
- Heat on HIGH for 8 minutes.
- Carefully peel back film, separate any portions still frozen and spoon sauce over chicken.
- Replace film and rotate tray a half-turn.
- Heat on HIGH for 7 to 8 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Let stand 2 minutes before removing plate with oven mitts from microwave.
- Check that food is cooked thoroughly to an internal temperature of 165°F as measured with a food thermometer in several spots.
- Cooking times may vary because ovens vary in power and efficiency.
- To make a Florentine style dish, I mix in frozen spinach and a block of soft cream cheese and then I serve it with pasta. It's fun to make something a little different from time to time.
- Instead of preparing my lunch for work in the morning, I take out a plastic box and make a lunch-size portion during dinner. It's a great way to reduce what you have to do in the morning.
On‑Cor Customer Raves
"You help me make the fastest dinners known to man. Everyone loves the chicken parm on a roll."