Gravy & 6 Salisbury Steaks
- Serves 6
- 50 to 55 minutes
- 21 to 22 minutes
0g trans fat and a good source of protein
Hearty and satisfying Salisbury steaks, served with a savory, rich brown gravy.
- Calories 170
- Fat 12g
- Protein 10g
- Total Carbs 7g
Nutrition & Ingredients
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 12g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g||23%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 1g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
How many are included?
Gravy: Water, food starch-modified, contains less than 2% of the following: bleached wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour), toasted onion powder, salt, hydrolyzed soy protein, sugar, autolyzed yeast extract, garlic powder, spice, caramel color.
Salisbury Steaks: Mechanically separated chicken, pork, water, beef, soy protein concentrate, wheat flour, dehydrated onion, contains less than 2% of the following: salt, sodium phosphate, lactose reduced whey, hydrolyzed soy and corn protein, caramel color, dextrose, sugar, dehydrated peppers, pepper, flavoring.
SOY, WHEAT, MILK
Optimal Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove heat-safe tray from carton.
- Remove film from tray and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake on middle oven rack for 50 to 55 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F as measured with a food thermometer in several spots.
- Carefully remove baking sheet from oven with oven mitts and let stand 2 minutes before serving.
- Place entrée on a microwave-safe plate.
- Peel one corner of film to vent.
- Heat on HIGH for 12 minutes.
- Carefully peel back film, separate any portions still frozen and spoon gravy over patties.
- Replace film and rotate tray a half-turn.
- Heat on HIGH for 9 to 10 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Do not overheat.
- Let stand 2 minutes before removing microwave-safe plate with oven mitts from microwave.
- Check that food is cooked thoroughly to an internal temperature of 165°F as measured with a food thermometer in several spots.
- Cooking times may vary because ovens vary in power and efficiency.
- I cooked it with onions and mushrooms and served it with mashed potatoes, Mexican-style corn, and biscuits. Quick and easy meal.
- I go online on Wednesday when the local supermarket's advertisement comes out and make my grocery list accordingly. It helps me plan and save money by making what's on sale.
On‑Cor Customer Raves
"The absolute best gravy at the grocery store. No other brand comes close!"