Home Style Gravy & Meatloaf Slices
- Serves 4
- 70 to 75 minutes
- 14 to 16 minutes
0g trans fat and rich in protein
Hearty slices of tender meatloaf with rich home style gravy. Made with pork, beef and chicken.
- Calories 210
- Fat 15g
- Protein 11g
- Total Carbs 8g
Nutrition & Ingredients
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 210||Calories from Fat 130|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 15g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|Vitamin A 2%||Vitamin C 2%|
|Calcium 4%||Iron 6%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
How many are included?
Gravy: Water, food starch-modified, contains less than 2% of the following: bleached wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour), toasted onion powder, salt, hydrolyzed soy protein, sugar, autolyzed yeast extract, garlic powder, spice, caramel color.
Meatloaf Slices: Pork, beef, water, chicken, textured soy protein concentrate, tomato ketchup (tomato concentrate from red ripe tomatoes, distilled vinegar, sugar, salt, onion powder, spice, natural flavoring), soy protein concentrate, contains less than 2 % of the following: maltodextrin, hydrolyzed soy and corn protein, salt, dehydrated onion, dehydrated garlic, natural flavor, yeast extract, spice, spice extractive, beef stock, modified corn starch, rendered beef fat, enzyme modified butter, flavor, dehydrated onions, dehydrated green and red peppers, sodium phosphate, bleached wheat flour, caramel color.
SOY, WHEAT, MILK
Optimal Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove heat-safe tray from carton.
- Remove film from tray and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake on middle oven rack for 35 minutes.
- Stir gravy, then spoon gravy over slices and heat for 35 to 40 minutes more or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F as measured with a food thermometer in several spots.
- Carefully remove baking sheet from oven with oven mitts and let stand 2 minutes before serving.
- Place entrée on a microwave-safe plate.
- Peel one corner of film to vent.
- Heat on HIGH for 10 minutes.
- Carefully peel back film, separate any portions still frozen, stir gravy and spoon it over slices.
- Replace film and rotate tray a half-turn.
- Heat on HIGH for 4 to 6 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Do not overheat.
- Let stand 2 minutes before removing plate with oven mitts from microwave.
- Check that food is cooked thoroughly to an internal temperature of 165°F as measured with a food thermometer in several spots.
- Cooking times may vary because ovens vary in power and efficiency.
- I make a shepherd's pie style meal. Just add drained, canned carrots to the gravy and top with mashed potatoes and cheddar cheese for a casserole style meal with a twist.
- I am always on the lookout for marked down veggies sometimes I can get organics for $0.99 and I always stock up at store closeouts. A lot of those veggie items are 1/3 their regular price!
On‑Cor Customer Raves
"I am a caregiver to my mom and stay home with the kids. You help me put a good dinner on my table."