Gravy & Sliced White Meat Turkey
- Serves 6
- 55 to 60 minutes
- 17 to 18 minutes
0g trans fat and made with white meat turkey
Tender turkey slices served with a rich, delicious gravy for a hearty, classic meal.
- Calories 80
- Fat 2g
- Protein 5g
- Total Carbs 8g
Nutrition & Ingredients
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 2g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 1g|
|Includes 1g Added Sugars||2%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
How many are included?
Gravy: water, modified corn starch, contains 2% or less of the following: maltodextrin, wheat flour, hydrolyzed soy and corn protein, salt, onion powder, xanthan gum, cellulose gum, natural flavors, caramel color, disodium inosinate and disodium guanylate, extractives of paprika and turmeric.
Turkey Slices: white turkey, water, turkey skin, modified food starch, contains 2% or less of the following: salt, dextrose, carrageenan, sodium citrate, sodium phosphate, sugar, natural flavoring, sodium diacetate, tapioca starch.
Optimal Cooking Instructions
For food safety and quality, follow these cooking instructions:
(DO NOT PREPARE IN TOASTER OVEN)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove heat-safe tray from carton.
- Remove film from tray and place on a cooking sheet.
- Bake on middle oven rack for 35 minutes.
- Spoon gravy over turkey slices and heat for 20 to 25 minutes more or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F as measured with a food thermometer in several spots.
- Carefully remove cooking sheet from oven with oven mitts and let stand 2 minutes. Stir gravy well before serving.
- Due to variance in appliances, cooking times and/or temperatures may require adjustment.
- NOTE: Oven temperature should not exceed 400°F. Failure to use a cooking sheet may result in damage to the tray.
- Place entrée on a microwave-safe plate.
- Cut a 3 inch slit in film to vent.
- Heat on HIGH for 10 17 to 18 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Let stand 2 minutes.
- Carefully remove microwave-safe plate with oven mitts from microwave oven.
- Check that food is cooked thoroughly to an internal temperature of 165°F as measured with a food thermometer in several spots.
- Cooking times may vary because ovens vary in power and efficiency.
- A great casserole for Thanksgiving. Cover the frozen On‑Cor Turkey and Gravy meal with mashed potatoes, green beans, cranberry sauce and top with stuffing.
- I try to make a large bowl of pasta salad or green salad on the weekend. This way, it's ready to pair with quick meals all week long. Simple and healthy!
On‑Cor Customer Raves
"Thank you for making a good meal that doesn't break the bank."