Gravy & Sliced White Meat Turkey
- Serves 6
- 55 to 60 minutes
- 16 to 18 minutes
0g trans fat and made with white meat turkey
Tender turkey slices served with a rich, delicious gravy for a hearty, classic meal.
- Calories 80
- Fat 2.5g
- Protein 5g
- Total Carbs 7g
Nutrition & Ingredients
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 80||Calories from Fat 20|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 2.5g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Vitamin A 0%||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 2%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
How many are included?
Gravy: Water, modified cornstarch, contains less than 2% of the following: maltodextrin, wheat flour, hydrolyzed soy and corn protein, salt, onion powder, xanthan gum, cellulose gum, natural flavors, caramel color, disodium inosinate and disodium guanylate, extractives of paprika and turmeric.
Turkey Roll: White turkey, water, turkey skin, modified food starch, contains less than 2% of the following: salt, dextrose, carrageenan, sodium citrate, sodium phosphate, sugar, natural flavoring, sodium diacetate, tapioca starch.
Optimal Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove heat-safe tray from carton.
- Remove film from tray and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake on middle oven rack for 35 minutes.
- Stir well and heat for 20 to 25 minutes more or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F as measured with a food thermometer in several spots.
- Carefully remove baking sheet from oven with oven mitts and let stand 1 to 3 minutes. Stir gravy well before serving.
- Place entrée on a microwave-safe plate.
- Peel one corner of film to vent.
- Heat on HIGH for 10 minutes.
- Carefully peel back film, separate any portions still frozen and spoon gravy over turkey.
- Replace film and rotate tray a half-turn.
- Heat on HIGH for 6 to 8 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Do not overheat.
- Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before removing microwave-safe plate with oven mitts from microwave.
- Check that food is cooked thoroughly to an internal temperature of 165°F as measured with a food thermometer in several spots.
- Cooking times may vary because ovens vary in power and efficiency.
- A great casserole for Thanksgiving. Cover the frozen On‑Cor Turkey and Gravy meal with mashed potatoes, green beans, cranberry sauce and top with stuffing.
- I try to make a large bowl of pasta salad or green salad on the weekend. This way, it's ready to pair with quick meals all week long. Simple and healthy!
On‑Cor Customer Raves
"Thank you for making a good meal that doesn't break the bank."