Gravy & Sliced White Meat Turkey
- Serves 6
- 55 to 60 minutes
- 16 to 18 minutes
20% more meat and a good source of protein
Tender turkey slices made with white meat turkey and served with a rich, delicious gravy for a hearty, classic meal.
- Calories 80
- Fat 2.5g
- Protein 5g
- Total Carbs 7g
Nutrition & Ingredients
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 80||Calories from Fat 20|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 2.5g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Vitamin A 0%||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 2%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
How many are included?
6 servings (12 slices)
Gravy: Water, modified cornstarch, contains less than 2% of the following: maltodextrin, wheat flour, hydrolyzed soy and corn protein, salt, onion powder, xanthan gum, cellulose gum, natural flavors, caramel color, disodium inosinate and disodium guanylate, extractives of paprika and turmeric.
Turkey Roll: White turkey, water, turkey skin, modified food starch, contains less than 2% of the following: salt, dextrose, carrageenan, sodium citrate, sodium phosphate, sugar, natural flavoring, sodium diacetate, tapioca starch.
Optimal Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove heat-safe tray from carton.
- Remove film from tray and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake on middle oven rack for 35 minutes.
- Stir well and heat for 20 to 25 minutes more or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F as measured with a food thermometer in several spots.
- Carefully remove baking sheet from oven with oven mitts and let stand 1 to 3 minutes. Stir gravy well before serving.
- Place entrée on a microwave-safe plate.
- Peel one corner of film to vent.
- Heat on HIGH for 10 minutes.
- Carefully peel back film, separate any portions still frozen and spoon gravy over turkey.
- Replace film and rotate tray a half-turn.
- Heat on HIGH for 6 to 8 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Do not overheat.
- Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before removing plate with oven mitts from microwave.
- Check that food is cooked thoroughly to an internal temperature of 165°F as measured with a food thermometer in several spots.
- Cooking times may vary because ovens vary in power and efficiency.
- A great casserole for Thanksgiving. Cover the frozen On-Cor Turkey and Gravy meal with mashed potatoes, green beans, cranberry sauce and top with stuffing.
- I try to make a large bowl of pasta salad or green salad on the weekend. This way, it's ready to pair with quick meals all week long. Simple and healthy!
On-Cor Customer Raves
"Thank you for making a good meal that doesn't break the bank."