Macaroni & Cheese
- Serves 4
- 45 to 50 minutes
- 12 to 13 minutes
0g trans fat and made with 100% real cheese
A classic favorite! Freshly made pasta smothered in creamy cheddar cheese sauce. Vegetarian friendly.
- Calories 190
- Fat 4.5g
- Protein 6g
- Total Carbs 30g
Nutrition & Ingredients
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 190||Calories from Fat 40|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 4.5g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A 2%||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 8%||Iron 6%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
How many are included?
Cheese Sauce: Water, cheese sauce seasoning [cheddar cheese, (pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), ricotta cheese (whey, milkfat, lactic acid, salt), enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), palm oil, modified food starch, whey, natural flavors, buttermilk, salt, corn syrup solids, butter (cream, salt), disodium phosphate, dipotassium phosphate, sodium citrate, yeast extract, annatto extract (color)], food starch-modified.
Cooked Enriched Macaroni Product: Water, semolina enriched flour (niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid).
Optimal Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove heat-safe tray from carton.
- Remove film from tray and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake on middle oven rack for 45 to 50 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F as measured with a food thermometer in several spots.
- Carefully remove baking sheet from oven with oven mitts and let stand 2 minutes. Stir well before serving.
- Place entrée on a microwave-safe plate.
- Peel one corner of film to vent.
- Heat on HIGH for 8 minutes.
- Carefully peel back film, separate any portions still frozen and stir well.
- Replace film and rotate tray a half-turn.
- Heat on HIGH for 4 to 5 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Do not overheat.
- Let stand 2 minutes before removing plate with oven mitts from microwave.
- Check that food is cooked thoroughly to an internal temperature of 165°F as measured with a food thermometer in several spots.
- Stir well before serving.
- Cooking times may vary because ovens vary in power and efficiency.
- Try making a tasty and tangy buffalo mac. Just add shredded cooked chicken, mix in Buffalo-style sauce and add breadcrumbs with garlic powder to the top. Enjoy!
- I use a food sealing system like Seal-a-Meal to freeze extras. I use bags that can be microwaved or boiled so I just grab one of these veggies and dinner is a snap!
On‑Cor Customer Raves
"I love the affordable price! Thanks so much for great food that we love!!"