Barbecue Sauce & 6 Boneless Rib-Shaped Patties
- Serves 6
- 45 to 50 minutes
- 14 to 15 minutes
0g trans fat and a good source of protein
Hickory-smoked boneless rib patties, smothered in our freshly made barbecue sauce.
- Calories 180
- Fat 8g
- Protein 8g
- Total Carbs 17g
Nutrition & Ingredients
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 8g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Total Sugars 15g|
|Includes 12g Added Sugars||24%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
How many are included?
Barbecue Sauce: tomato puree, water, sugar, contains less than 2% of the following: salt, modified corn starch, spices, paprika, xanthan gum, onion and garlic powder, caramel color, spice extract, vinegar.
Pork and Chicken Rib-shaped Patties: pork, chicken, water, textured soy flour, soy protein concentrate, contains less than 2% of the following: tomato powder, sugar, salt, sodium phosphate, vinegar powder (maltodextrin, modified food starch, vinegar solids), hydrolyzed soy protein, spices, onion powder, garlic powder, wheat flour, nonfat dry milk, natural hickory smoke flavor.
SOY, WHEAT, MILK
Optimal Cooking Instructions
For food safety and quality, follow these cooking instructions:
(DO NOT PREPARE IN TOASTER OVEN)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove heat-safe tray from carton.
- Remove film from tray and place on a cooking sheet.
- Bake on middle oven rack for 45 to 50 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F as measured with a food thermometer in several spots.
- Carefully remove cooking sheet from oven with oven mitts and let stand 2 minutes before serving. Due to variance in appliances, cooking times and/or temperatures may require adjustment.
- NOTE: Oven temperature should not exceed 400°F. Failure to use a cooking sheet may result in damage to the tray.
- Place entrée on a microwave-safe plate.
- Do not remove film.
- Heat on HIGH for 8 minutes.
- Carefully peel back film, separate any portions still frozen and spoon sauce over patties.
- Replace film and rotate tray a half turn.
- Heat on HIGH for 6 to 7 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Let stand 2 minutes before removing microwave-safe plate with oven mitts from microwave.
- Check that food is cooked thoroughly to an internal temperature of 165°F as measured with a food thermometer in several spots.
- Cooking times may vary because ovens vary in power and efficiency.
- I paired the BBQ sauce and boneless rib patties with fresh-from-the-garden green beans, cucumber and tomato salad with salt and olive oil and serve it with macaroni and cheese. Fantastic meal!
- On Sundays, I sit for 10 minutes and make a list of what we're doing the next 5 days--it saves me from having to keep track of everything in my head.
On‑Cor Customer Raves
"You help me make the fastest dinners known to man. Everyone loves the ribs on a roll."