Barbecue Sauce & 6 Boneless Rib-Shaped Patties
- Serves 6
- 45 to 50 minutes
- 14 to 15 minutes
0g trans fat and a good source of protein
Hickory-smoked boneless rib patties, smothered in our freshly made barbecue sauce.
- Calories 205
- Fat 10g
- Protein 13g
- Total Carbs 16g
Nutrition & Ingredients
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 205||Calories from Fat 95|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 10g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
|Vitamin A 10%||Vitamin C 4%|
|Calcium 6%||Iron 8%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
How many are included?
Barbecue Sauce: Tomato puree, sugar, contains less than 2% of the following: salt, modified corn starch, spices, paprika, xanthan gum, onion and garlic powder, caramel color, spice extract, soybean oil, vinegar.
Pork and Chicken Rib-shaped Patties: Pork, chicken, water, textured soy protein concentrate, contains less than 2% of the following: tomato powder, sugar, salt, sodium phosphate, vinegar powder (maltodextrin, modified food starch, vinegar solids), hydrolyzed soy protein, spices, onion powder, garlic powder, wheat flour, nonfat dry milk, natural hickory smoke flavor.
SOY, WHEAT, MILK
Optimal Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove heat-safe tray from carton.
- Remove film from tray and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake on middle oven rack for 45 to 50 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F as measured with a food thermometer in several spots.
- Carefully remove baking sheet from oven with oven mitts and let stand 2 minutes before serving. Due to variance in appliances, cooking times and/or temperatures may require adjustment.
- Place entrée on a microwave-safe plate.
- Peel one corner of film to vent.
- Heat on HIGH for 8 minutes.
- Carefully peel off film and rotate tray a half-turn.
- Heat on HIGH for 6 to 7 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Let stand 2 minutes before removing plate with oven mitts from microwave.
- Check that food is cooked thoroughly to an internal temperature of 165°F as measured with a food thermometer in several spots.
- Cooking times may vary because ovens vary in power and efficiency.
- I paired the BBQ sauce and boneless rib patties with fresh-from-the-garden green beans, cucumber and tomato salad with salt and olive oil and serve it with macaroni and cheese. Fantastic meal!
- On Sundays, I sit for 10 minutes and make a list of what we're doing the next 5 days--it saves me from having to keep track of everything in my head.
On‑Cor Customer Raves
"You help me make the fastest dinners known to man. Everyone loves the ribs on a roll."