Penne Pasta & Meatballs with Tomato Sauce
- Serves 4
- 50 to 55 minutes
- 15 to 16 minutes
0g trans fat and a good source of protein
Freshly made pasta and hearty meatballs (made with chicken, pork and beef) all topped with a classic Italian tomato sauce.
- Calories 230
- Fat 9g
- Protein 10g
- Total Carbs 28g
Nutrition & Ingredients
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 230||Calories from Fat 80|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
|Vitamin A 2%||Vitamin C 10%|
|Calcium 4%||Iron 10%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300mg||300 mg|
How many are included?
4 servings (approx)
Tomato Sauce: Tomato puree, water, food starch-modified, sugar, onions, contains less than 2% of the following: ground beef, salt, dehydrated onion, hydrolyzed soy protein, spices, garlic powder, autolyzed yeast extract.
Cooked Enriched Penne Pasta: Water, semolina enriched flour (niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid).
Meatballs: Mechanically separated chicken, pork, beef, water, textured soy flour, soy protein concentrate, contains less than 2% of the following: salt, wheat flour, dehydrated onion, flavorings, sodium phosphate, hydrolyzed soy protein, paprika, garlic powder, extractives of paprika, nonfat dry milk.
SOY, WHEAT, MILK
Optimal Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove heat-safe tray from carton.
- Do not remove or cut film and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake on middle oven rack for 50 to 55 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F as measured with a food thermometer in several spots.
- Carefully remove baking sheet from oven with oven mitts and let stand 2 minutes before serving.
- Place entrée on a microwave-safe plate.
- Peel one corner of film to vent.
- Heat on HIGH for 10 minutes.
- Carefully peel back film, separate any portions still frozen and spoon sauce over meatballs.
- Replace film and rotate tray a half-turn.
- Heat on HIGH for 7 to 8 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Do not overheat.
- Let stand 2 minutes before removing plate with oven mitts from microwave.
- Check that food is cooked thoroughly to an internal temperature of 165°F as measured with a food thermometer in several spots.
- Cooking times may vary because ovens vary in power and efficiency.
- To make something with a little extra kick, I add a little spice to it like red pepper flakes or saute a bag of frozen peppers and add them just before serving.
- One thing that I've learned is to permit myself to say no to some things that I'm asked to go to or to do and then I don't get anything done that I want to do.
On‑Cor Customer Raves
"It's delicious, fast and easy. The only problem is, there are never any leftovers."