Penne Pasta & Meatballs with Tomato Sauce
- Serves 4
- 50 to 55 minutes
- 14 to 15 minutes
0g trans fat and a good source of protein
Freshly made pasta and hearty meatballs (made with chicken, pork and beef) all topped with a classic Italian tomato sauce.
- Calories 210
- Fat 8g
- Protein 9g
- Total Carbs 25g
Nutrition & Ingredients
About 4 Servings Per Container
Serving Size 1 cup (180g)
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 8g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Total Sugars 5g|
|Includes 2g Added Sugars||4%|
|Vitamin D mcg||%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
How many are included?
4 servings (approx)
Tomato Sauce: tomato puree, water, modified corn starch, sugar, onions, contains less than 2% of the following: beef, salt, dehydrated onion, hydrolyzed soy protein, spices, garlic powder, autolyzed yeast extract.
Cooked Enriched Penne Pasta: water, semolina enriched flour (semolina, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid).
Meatballs: mechanically separated chicken, pork, beef, water, textured soy flour, soy protein concentrate, contains less than 2% of the following: salt, wheat flour, dehydrated onion, flavorings, sodium phosphate, hydrolyzed soy protein, paprika, garlic powder, extractives of paprika, nonfat dry milk.
SOY, WHEAT, MILK
Optimal Cooking Instructions
For food safety and quality, follow these cooking instructions:
(DO NOT PREPARE IN TOASTER OVEN)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove heat-safe tray from carton.
- Do not remove or cut film and place on a cooking sheet.
- Bake on middle oven rack for 50 to 55 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F as measured with a food thermometer in several spots.
- Carefully remove cooking sheet from oven with oven mitts and let stand 2 minutes before serving.
- Carefully remove film cover and stir well before serving.
- Due to variance in appliances, cooking times and/or temperatures may require adjustments.
- NOTE: Over temperature should not exceed 400°F. Failure to use a cooking sheet may result in damage to the tray.
- Place entrée on a microwave-safe plate.
- Peel one corner of film to vent.
- Heat on HIGH for 8 minutes.
- Carefully peel back film, separate any portions still frozen and spoon sauce over meatballs.
- Replace film and rotate tray a half-turn.
- Heat on HIGH for 6 to 7 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Let stand 2 minutes before removing microwave-safe plate with oven mitts from microwave and stir well before serving.
- Check that food is cooked thoroughly to an internal temperature of 165°F as measured with a food thermometer in several spots.
- Cooking times may vary because ovens vary in power and efficiency.
- To make something with a little extra kick, I add a little spice to it like red pepper flakes or saute a bag of frozen peppers and add them just before serving.
- One thing that I've learned is to permit myself to say no to some things that I'm asked to go to or to do and then I don't get anything done that I want to do.
On‑Cor Customer Raves
"It's delicious, fast and easy. The only problem is, there are never any leftovers."